Thursday, March 27, 2008

My first (somewhat) dirty limerick

I don't know if anyone is actually reading these, but if you ARE, I hope you are not too easily offended. There is a long history of dirty limericks and some believe it's not actually a "real" limerick unless it's a little lewd. In my defense, I was a little riled up when I wrote this one, because I found out the only person I have around to bounce my limerick ideas off of, is a total limerick hater! My roommate Gabe... and his father is even a poet! Tomorrow I'll return to some tamer stuff...

Gabe says that my meter is wrong.
My limerick lines all are too long.
As loudly he sighs,
He rolls up his eyes.
Well, Gabe can go suck a fat dong!

2 comments:

Liz Baillie said...

hahaha... FAT DONG!

Sorry, dick and fart jokes get me every time!

Richard Tingley said...

Limericks don't work on amounts
You can't weigh them out by the ounce
Gabe it quite wrong,
It doesn't matter how long
It's what you do with it that counts